Sunday, October 26, 2008

A growing family

Here I am with the newest members of our family, Abby and Baylee. We got them last weekend- they're Great Pyrenees.


Abby, the one on the left, who's very obviously invading my space, does this on a regular basis. My first clue was right before these pictures were taken, when she walked up to me, stared me in the face (about 1/2 an inch or less from touching me) and then literally sat in my lap. LOL...needless to say, I didn't let her stay there, but she still tried to be buddy-buddy with me as you can see here:



The black dog on the far left is Samson, our other dog, a flat-coat retriever. It's interesting if they are all together, because they all want my attention at the same time! Thankfully there are only three of them.. :) I have more pictures but I don't have them accessible at present, so they'll come later. Times have been crazy, so my new furry companions have been a welcome distraction.

1 comment:

Monica Gee said...

Hey Monica! Of course I remember you. Thanks for commenting on my craft blog. :-) It is a fun hobby/side business. Where are you finishing your degree at? That is exciting news! We've been in Wheaton for a little over a year and Brian has 7 months left of his MA program at Wheaton College. We're not sure what's next, but have really loved being out here in the meantime!