Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So thankful

As tomorrow is Thanksgiving, it's set me thinking, what am I thankful for?

1. This amazing God we serve, and the chance to serve Him.
2. My loving family; I am so thankful for their challenges, encouragement, and support. They never shy from honesty, they tell it like it is, and that is a quality I really appreciate about them.
3. My friends, for not being "yes men" (women).
4. My job (if I was ever to even think of complaining, one quick trip to a local Home Depot is the cure).
5. Good health, for obvious reasons.
6. A reliable car...thank God for that, last year I was convinced the seller had pulled one over on me. Seems he didn't.
7. Whatever the future holds.

Here's to growth in Christ. It is my prayer I will decrease, in order that He may increase...and become the everything in my life. Without Him, I really am nothing. <><

No comments: